Our school canteen provides a healthy, balanced menu, or you can send your child with a balanced, healthy packed lunch.
A varied menu is offered at lunchtime to suit all pupils. Options of a hot dinner, a vegetarian dinner, jacket potato, sandwich and salad option is available every day. A variety of desserts are also available, including fruit.
Pupils may also bring fruit or vegetables to school for a breaktime snack. Please do not send your child with crisps or chocolate bars for break time.
The menu is offered on a 3-week rota, ensuring that there is always a choice that suits your child's choice and diet. The current menu options are available below as an attachment.
Lunch is currently £2.40 per day and payments can be taken daily, weekly or half-termly to suit your budget needs - please ensure all payments are in an envelope and clearly marked with your child's name, class, date and the amount.
Free School Meals
We ask that parents complete the free school meals application form if in receipt of benefits as this adds several thousand pounds of funding per child to the money we spend on your child’s education.
Your child can receive free school meals if you receive one of the benefits listed below:
- Universal Credit - with an annual earned income of no more than £7400 after tax
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of the Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual gross income of no more than £16190.
You must apply for free school meals via this link: